ALL SEASON ALTOSID® HIGH MAG FLY CONTROL MINERAL
PREVENTS ADULT HORN FLY EMERGENCE FROM MANURE OF TREATED CATTLE. A NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT CONTAINING S-METHOPRENE* INSECT GROWTH REGULATOR FOR CONTINUOUS FEEDING TO CATTLE THROUGH THE HORN FLY SEASON.
|ACTIVE DRUG INGREDIENTS|
|S-Methoprene (CAS #65733-16-6)||0.01%|
*As the Insect Growth Regulator ALTOSID®
|Calcium (Ca) Min||6.15%|
|Calcium (Ca) Max||7.35%|
|Phosphorus (P) Min||4.00%|
|Salt (NaCl) Min||17.00%|
|Salt (NaCl) Max||20.40%|
|Magnesium (Mg) Min||14.00%|
|Fluorine (F) Max||400 ppm|
|Iron (Fe) Min||5000 ppm|
|Manganese (Mn) Min||1245 ppm|
|Zinc (Zn) Min||2490 ppm|
|Copper (Cu) Min||500 ppm|
|Iodine (I) Min||40 ppm|
|Cobalt (Co) Min||13 ppm|
|Selenium (Se) Min||26 ppm|
|Vitamin A IU/lb Min||75,000|
|Vitamin D-3 IU/lb Min||7,500|
|Vitamin E IU/lb Min||25|
Feed this product to cattle only. When used as directed, All Season Altosid® High Mag Fly Control Mineral will provide sufficient S-Methoprene Insect growth regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn flies from manure of treated cattle. Existing adult horn flies will not be affected. Start feeding before horn flies appear and continue use until cold weather marks the end of the horn fly season. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.4 ounces of All Season Altosid® High Mag Fly Control Mineral per 100 pounds of cattle body weight per day, which is equivalent to 4 ounces per day for a 1000 pound cow.
1. Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients in All Season Altosid® High Mag Fly Control Mineral by providing them prior to feeding All Season Altosid® High Mag Fly Control Mineral.
2. This product contains added Copper. Do not feed to cattle in close proximity to sheep or other species that have a low tolerance to supplemental Copper.
3. Offer cattle 50 pounds of All Season Altosid® High Mag Fly Control Mineral for every 15 head of cattle.
4. Remove all other self-limiting nutritional supplements while the cattle are consuming this product.
5. Locate All Season Altosid® High Mag Fly Control Mineral where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
6. Replenish All Season Altosid® High Mag Fly Control Mineral on a regular basis as needed.
7. If intake of All Season Altosid® High Mag Fly Control Mineral is below 0.4 ounces per 100 pounds cattle body weight per day, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas more frequented by cattle.
8. If intake of All Season Altosid® High Mag Fly Control Mineral is above 0.4 ounces per 100 pounds cattle body weight per day, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas less frequented by cattle.
9. Introduction of this product after adult horn fly infestation is established will require treatment of cattle with adulticides if elimination of the adult fly population is desired.
Follow label directions. This product contains supplemental Selenium. Selenium can be fed at levels up to 120 ppm in a mixture for free-choice feeding at a rate not to exceed an intake of 3 mg per head per day as per CFR Title 21, Sec. 573.920 (c)(3)(ii). This product contains ethoxyquin, a preservative.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear (goggles, face shield or safety glasses). Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before re-use.
If in eyes:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
You may also contact 1-800-222-1222, 24 hours/day, 7 days/week for emergency medical treatment information.
Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
This product contains ethoxyquin, a preservative. The amount of ethoxyquin may vary according to the individual manufacturer’s formulation and will not exceed the 150 ppm maximum limit established for ethoxyquin by FDA, per 21 CFR 573.380.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Storage: Store in a cool place.
Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
Container Handling: Non-refillable container. Do not re-use or refill this container. Completely empty bag, then offer for recycling if available, or dispose of empty bag in a sanitary landfill or by incineration or, if allowed by state and local authorities, by burning. If burned, stay out of smoke.
EPA Reg. No. 2724-494-38110
EPA Est. No. 38110-GA-1
NET WEIGHT 50 Lbs. (22.68 Kg)
ALTOSID® Insect Growth Regulator is a registered trademark of Wellmark International.
Thank you for your interest!
Thanks for stopping by our site. We'd love to hear from you. You can e-mail us using the form below.
If you prefer to contact us by mail, phone or fax, our contact information is as follows:
Flint River Mills, Inc.
1100 Dothan Road
P. O. Box 280