Show Pig Feeds
These pig feeds have been formulated for the changing nutritional demands of today’s show pig genetics.
- Multiple protein sources and amino acids have been used to formulate the optimum amino acid balance.
- L-Carnitine improves carcass quality by increasing loineye and decreasing backfat.
- Dried Enterococcus Faecium and Lactobacillus aid microflora balance in the intestinal tract in turn aiding optimum digestion.
- Extra levels of B-Vitamins to insure muscle growth.
- Extra level of Vitamin E to help maintain a healthy immune system.
- Chelated Minerals. The extra edge for improved bio-availability and absorption.
- Selenium Yeast. The most available source of Selenium.
- Correct Energy-to-Lysine ratio to maximize lean growth and carcass quality.
|PRODUCT||PROTEIN %||LYSINE %||FAT %||FEEDING DESCRIPTION|
|Show Gold Pig Grower Pellets||18.5||1.2||5.0||Complete pelleted feed for developing and growing show swine. A good feed for your purchased show pig 60 pounds or more.|
|Show Gold Pig Finisher Pellets||18.0||1.15||6.0||Complete pelleted feed for developing and finishing show swine. Feed from 150 pounds.|
|Show-Rite Pig Grower 40-90 L40||19.0||1.3||7.0||High protein meal feed to be fed from 40-125 pounds or during he growing period. Great transition feed following “starter” or for starting your purchased project 40-125 pounds. Ideal for increasing muscle shape and rapid growth.|
|Show-Rite EZ-Tone L40 Sure Champ||16.0||1.0||7.0||High fat, lower protein meal feed that allows your pigs moderate growth, to soften body and increase fat coverage. Utilize EZ-Tone after 40-90 or 17.5 and after 200 lbs. up until show day.|
|Show-Rite 17.5 Finisher L40 Sure Champ||17.5||1.15||5.0||A complete finisher meal feed formulated to be fed to pigs weighing 90-270 lbs.|
|Supplement||PROTEIN %||LYSINE %||FAT %||FEEDING DESCRIPTION|
|CC High Fat Stabilized Rice Bran Pellets||13.0||18.0||Feed 1 to 2 pounds per day with current feeding program. Amount will vary according to species.|
Here are some “timely topics” for the livestock show enthusiast. It is our sincere desire and mission to help you do better with your show projects!
Click here for a topic.
Thank you for your interest!
Thanks for stopping by our site. We'd love to hear from you. You can e-mail us using the form below.
If you prefer to contact us by mail, phone or fax, our contact information is as follows:
Flint River Mills, Inc.
1100 Dothan Road
P. O. Box 280