F-R-M HI-PRO DOG FOOD
- HIGH PROTEIN
- 100% COMPLETE AND BALANCED NUTRITION
- 27% PROTEIN
- PROVIDES THE 36 KEY NUTRIENTS DOG REQUIRE
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
|Crude Protein, Min.||27.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min.||15.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max.||4.00%|
|Linoleic Acid, Min.||1.2%|
|Vitamin A, Min.||10000 IU/kg|
GROUND CORN, MEAT AND BONE MEAL, SOYBEAN MEAL, WHEAT MIDDLINGS, CORN DISTILLERS DRIED GRAINS WITH SOLUBLES, CHICKEN FAT PRESERVED WITH BHA, RICE BRAN, POULTRY BY PRODUCT MEAL, SALT, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, VITAMINS (CHOLINE CHLORIDE, VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN A SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENT, NIACIN, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, RIBOFLAVIN SUPPLEMENT, FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN B12 SUPPLEMENT), MINERALS (ZINC SULFATE, COPPER SULFATE, MANGANESE SULFATE, CALCIUM IODATE, SODIUM SELENITE).
F-R-M HI-PRO DOG FOOD IS FORMULATED TO MEET THE NUTRITIONAL LEVELS ESTABLISHED BY THE AAFCO DOG FOOD NUTRIENT PROFILES FOR ALL LIFE STAGES OF DOGS, INCLUDING GROWTH OF LARGE SIZE DOGS (70 LBS. OR MORE AS AN ADULT).
CALORIE CONTENT (CALCULATED)
3538 KCAL/KG (ME)
321 KCAL/CUP (ME)
WHEN SWITCHING TO FRM HI-PRO FROM ANOTHER DOG FOOD, IT’S A GOOD IDEA TO ALLOW 7 TO 10 DAYS FOR THE TRANSITION. MIX INCREASING AMOUNTS OF FRM HI-PRO WITH DECREASING AMOUNTS OF YOUR DOG’S PREVIOUS FOOD UNTIL YOU ARE FEEDING ONLY FRM DOG RATION.
Weaning: Start puppies on moistened F-R-M Hi Pro Dog Food as they begin to nibble solid food.
Growth: Keep F-R-M Hi Pro Dog Food before puppies at all times.
Reproduction: Food consumption may vary throughout gestation and lactation. During gestation, feed the amount to maintain the weight of the pregnant female. During lactation, feed three to four times normal intake.
- Feeding rates should be adjusted based upon breed type, activity, or environmental conditions.
- Because F-R-M Hi-Pro Dog Food is complete and balanced, there is no need to supplement with any vitamins, minerals, oils, scraps, or any other pet food.
- Protect the food from moisture – store in a cool, dry place. Close package tightly and store away from your dog.
- Remember to always keep fresh, clean drinking water available for your dog.
- Have your dog checked by a veterinarian, regularly.
We recommend feeding your adult dog within the guidelines listed below. Amounts based on a standard 8 ounce cup.
Adjust to maintain proper body weight and condition. Amounts are based on a standard 8 ounce measuring cup.
|WEIGHT||DAILY AMOUNT TO FEED|
|5 Pounds||5/8 Cup|
|10 Pounds||1 Cup|
|20 Pounds||1-1/2 Cup|
|30 Pounds||2 Cups|
|40 Pounds||2-1/2 Cups|
|60 Pounds||3-1/2 Cups|
|80 Pounds||4 Cups|
|100 Pounds||5 Cups|